This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) applies to all customers ("you" or "customer" or "client," whether or not capitalized) of Aperture Science Limited or any Aperture Science Limited affiliate upon subscription to the services of Aperture Science Limited or any Aperture Science Limited affiliate ("Services"), including subscription through a third party or any commercial partner.
Customer agrees to use the Services only for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable laws, and in compliance with this AUP. If the customer uses the Services for unlawful purposes or not in compliance with all applicable law, or is, or uses the Services, not in compliance with this AUP, then Aperture Science Limited may exercise the rights as to what constitutes a violation of our policies.
2. Illegal Use
Our services and products can only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of, distribution of, storage of, or linking to any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
3. Prohibited Uses
The following are strictly prohibited uses and may result in immediate suspension and/or termination if detected on your account:
- Fraud, phishing, fake websites,
- (D)DoS attack
- tor exit nodes,
- probing, scanning,
- public proxy,
- or any other activities in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
4. Hardware Resource Usage
- 4.1. Unless otherwise stated, hardware on VPS hosting are based on fair use policy. Customers are prohibited from occupying hardware resources all the time.
- 4.2. Dedicated Servers or VPS hosting with dedicated resources are not limited by this policy.
5. Network Resource Usage
- 5.1. Unless otherwise stated, the network on all services and products is based on fair use policy. User is prohibited from occupying network resources all the time.
- 5.2. Services or Products with dedicated bandwidth are not limited by this policy.
6. Denial-of-service attack
The related services or products will be suspended immediately if they are found sending outbound (D)DoS attacks. Null-route may be applied if there are inbound (D)DoS toward the customer's server that impacts the service quality of other customers. The customer must take action within 24 hours to secure the services or product. Failure to do so will result in termination of the services or product without refund.
7. General Abuse
Upon reception of the abuse report, we will notify the customer via ticket. Details of the abuse will be forwarded to the customer unless the reporting party explicitly instructed us not to. Customers need to take action within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in the suspension of related services or products.
8. Right Reserved
- 8.1. Aperture Science Limited reserves the right of final explanations regarding this AUP.
- 8.2. Aperture Science Limited reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time without prior notice.